Big 3 Consultancy seeking Corporate Pensions Actuarial Consultant to be based out of one of their UK offices | London Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Bristol, Glasgow
About the business
A leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Due to growth within their trustee advisory team and the aim to continue growing their market share, this consultancy are seeking ambitious and experienced Corporate Pensions Actuarial Consultants.
About the role
As a member of the national corporate pensions team, you will advise clients on strategic corporate pensions issues, including benefit design, risk management projects, funding negotiations as well as pension accounting disclosures. You will lead the day-to-day relationships with certain clients, taking accountability for the quality of technical work and project managing large projects including FRO/ PIE/ benefit design exercises.
What you will need
- Relevant industry experience in retirement/pensions in addition to consulting experience
- Qualified/part qualified actuary
- Track record in leading client relationships
- Experience in advising corporates on strategic pension issues
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary of between £50,000-£70,000 dependent on experience (flexible dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme entitlement
- Comprehensive benefits package to be tailored to suit the individual
- Large variety of work to ensure you have a well-rounded skillset
- Flexible working
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays + the opportunity to buy or sell
If this opportunity is not for you however you are looking to consider your options within pensions actuarial, please dont hesitate to get in touch on the details listed.