Our client is a leading international insurer with a global network of 20 offices.
In this role, you will work within a small team in a busy and fast paced environment.
Key Aspects of the role include:
- Assist with month end processes.
- Accounts payable and creditor invoices processing.
- Processing of international payments.
- Investment accounting, reconciliations and analysis.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Processing of general journal entries.
- General accounting and ad-hoc duties as they arise
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 1-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good written, verbal communications and teamwork skills.
- Strong Excel skills.