You'll be responsible primarily for ensuring that you safeguard the business reputation at all times, particularly in the areas of Regulatory returns, maintaining positive relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and deliver all regulatory filings to several separate EU regulators
- Ensure all procedures are kept up to date and new procedures are implemented
- Serve as principal on-site resource for regulatory and external body queries
- creation and production of relevant regulatory related management information (MI), including reports for senior management as required
- Monitor the development of regulations to ensure advance awareness and preparatory tasks are undertaken early to implement foreseen changes, and continue providing support and advice on all regulatory change to the business.
Desired qualifications and skills
- Qualification in compliance, finance and/or legal studies
- 5+ years Compliance experience in a similar or related field, with Regulatory and other body dealing experience advantageous.