Oliver James Associates are currently working with a well established Global Insurer based in Bristol. The client is seeking a Compliance Consultant to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar Compliance related role within the insurance industry. It is essential that you have a detailed knowledge of FCA regulation, particularly conduct risk.
- Reviewing and reporting on the company's level of compliance
- Conduct compliance monitoring reviews to identify exposures
- Developing and maintaining technical knowledge
- Communicate with and influence both internal and external Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to identify and asses Compliance risks
- To complete reviews and audits objectively
- Understanding around financial crime and money laundering risks
Flexible working is available for this role and the client has commitment to hire via video interviews and remote onboarding.