Our ManCo client is seeking to hire an experience Compliance professional join their Dublin City Centre based offices.
Your day to day will include:
- Providing European Compliance advice
- Advising on relevant policies and procedures.
- Working with the relevant business group to ensure matters arising on the regulatory timetable are actioned.
- Producing reports for senior management on Compliance advisory activities.
- Assisting the planning, preparation and communication in respect of regulatory visits and periodic requests.
- Participating in special projects and assisting with any other matters as directed by the European Compliance management team.
- Five or more years related Compliance experience in an investment management business or equivalent.
- Knowledge of FCA, DWP and HMRC rules and regulations commensurate with experience level. Knowledge and experience of UK and/or Irish UCITS (investment funds and/or ETFs) preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organized approach including strong persuasive and negotiation skills.