Title: Commercial Financial Controller
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
One of our high growth retail clients have an exciting opportunity to join the senior leadership team of an extremely fast-growth, international business. With over 300% year-on-year growth, this is a unique opportunity to really make the role your own, building out financial processes and controls and shaping the future strategy of the business with a fast-track opportunity to Finance Director.
- Drive business strategy through the production of commercial reports and financial analysis
- Produce monthly and annual accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Drive departmental performance through KPI reports
- Develop financial plans and lead on the financial planning process
- Develop business cases and commercial modelling to identify new business opportunities
- Produce MI and provide ad-hoc analysis when needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business who truly recognises employees offering unrivalled career trajectory.
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with min. 3 - 5 years PQE
- Extensive financial reporting, modelling and forecasting skills
- Experience in a high-growth, international SME business is highly desirable
- Ideally a proficient in user of Xero
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.