A fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Part-Qualified Accountant to join a FTSE 100 business in the technology industry. You will get broad exposure and develop your skills within commercial finance which will significantly springboard your career in a business that has quadrupled in size over the last five years.
- Commercial analysis of financial and other information for the business and to identify and help implement actions to address highlighted issues;
- Develop, produce and review KPIs and Financial information to ensure that we are consistently improving our performance;
- Cost base savings and efficiencies for operational and support functions;
- Attend certain management meetings as a key member of both the operational and finance teams.
- Support routine month end review processes in understanding variances against forecast for operations and support areas;
- To support the existing budgeting and forecasting processes for operational and support elements of the business;
- To take responsibility for specific projects to support the development of the division (both financial and non-financial);
- To highlight underperforming activities and support operational management to ensure that a performance plan is put in place.