- You are part of a dedicated young team that is jointly responsible for all cloud platforms.
- In an interdisciplinary team, you will continue to develop and improve the multi-cloud environment.
- You take over the conception, engineering and operation of the Cloud environment on private (OpenStack) and public clouds (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure etc.).
- You automate these mechanisms with suitable tools (Terraform, Ansible etc.)
- You will also have some responsibility for the security mechanisms (IAM, VPCs, network ACLs, etc.) within the Cloud.
- You communicate with the various stakeholders, recognise new requirements and risks, develop solutions and implement them.
- Experience with one or more public cloud providers.
- Experience in Linux and/or Windows system engineering.
- Experience in automating administration tasks using Bash / PowerShell and Ansible / Terraform.
- Willingness to do on-call work.
- Ideally you have previous knowledge of the programming languages Python / Ruby / Go.
- Fluent in spoken and written German.