Job Title: Chief Information Security Officer
About the Role: Oliver James Cyber & Information Security Recruitment team is currently partnered with a global financial institution to bring on a Chief Information Security Officer. This position is able to interview, hire, and onboard remotely. With a reporting line into the Chief Risk Officer, we are seeking someone who has experience in ground up information security program development.
- Tactically design an Information Security program along with necessary strategy and budget
- Provide a risk assessment of the firm's vulnerabilities and develop a risk appetite.
- Manage a team of Information Security professionals
- Engage with external vendors and contractors within Information Security
- Schedule and execute tabletop exercises with executives.
- Prior experience developing and managing information security programs.
- Experience within highly regulated industries.
- Strong communications experience, with the ability to speak with stakeholders of all levels
- Prior experience engaging with the board preferred.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM qualifications preferred