A large Financial services organisation based in Derby is looking for a Developer with .NET & C# experience. The organisation is offering the C# Developer £30,000 - £45,000 + a benefits package.
The organisation are doing extremely well in the current climate, are very financially secure with a Development pipeline set for the next 2-3 years. The are pumping huge amounts of money into the technology department so this is a great time to get on board.
As the C# Developer you will be working within a newly formed Greenfield Development team, playing a critical role in building the companies next gen of client-focused software.
As the C# Developer you will be helping to set the coding standards & patterns that will be used across their new cloud-based application platform, working with embedded UX, QA & DevOps experts to build re-usable services & components.
Important skills include:
- 2+ years' experience as a software engineer using .NET Core / ASP.Net
- Desirable - Microservices based architecture experience
- Desirable - Financial services experience
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- Desireable - Cloud experience with Azure / AWS - this company uses AWS
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
If you are interested in this position and would like to see the full spec please apply within or email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 694 0731