- Responsible for eliciting and documenting business requirements and recommending solutions in support of business claims handling needs and overall IT strategies. Produces required project lifecycle documentation such as project initiation documents, detailed business requirements, diagrams and use cases.
- Responsible for producing functional and non-functional specifications as well as other deliverables related to the claims project(s) assigned.
- Leads customer, stakeholders and development team members in the process of analyzing business requirements and developing solutions aligned with business and IT strategies.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to business or technology processes and/or systems. Consistently demonstrates in-depth knowledge of core business claims processes.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; write improved procedures.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with Enstar or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with internal control and external regulators by addressing any issues