We are looking for a experienced Business Analyst to join a reputable and expanding business based just outside of Northampton.
This long running and successful business is still winning new clients and is looking for a Business Analyst to joint the team - with a focus on the efficiency and optimisation of their internal services
- To gather, document & maintain an in-depth knowledge of business processes - identifying areas for potential improvements
- Review & evaluate business cases & requests for change - producing reports that establish justification for future project work
- Document now business processes using standard modelling techniques, identify gaps & opportunities for change & improvements
- Analyse & validate business requirements to ensure these do not adversely impact end-to-end business processes
- Facilitate workshops, interviews & meetings with business stakeholders to capture & document desired changes to business process.
We are looking for a confident and experience BA who has previous experience working within a logistics or supply chain environment - Supply Chain experience is needed for this position.
Paying up to £45k with 1-2 days home working, this is a excellent opportunity to make a key difference within a business and shape the company moving forward.