We are looking for a Regulatory Reporting specialist with AnaCredit & Commercial Real Estate experience, good consulting and stakeholder management skills for a change team.
The services you will provide include among other things: Change and Operations initiatives for accounting, reporting, data tooling development and business advice, including system, data, process and information management, and analytics efforts.
The Risk & Finance department delivers Risk & Finance related services to its stakeholders. Finance, Wholesale Banking, CFO's, Treasury, Risk and Tax.
These services include among other things: Change and Operations initiatives for accounting, reporting, data tooling development and business advice, including system, data, process and information management, and analytics efforts.
The services are reliable, secure and in control. Change is delivered in line with with the Finance strategy and the roadmap of implementation and decommissioning. The Statutory and Regulatory Reporting team delivers and enables the organisation to provide on-time, high-quality, standardized financial reporting solutions, in compliance with external and internal regulations.
You will participate in a team as a data-driven regulatory reporting expert within the S&RR Department. As a BA, you work in a team with around 7-9 colleagues covering the whole range of expertise in the squad.
Your part of a multidisciplinary team that works in a constructive way towards a common purpose. Together with your team members you do everything within your power to realise your common mission day by day.
In this position you will report to the Team Lead. You can fulfill the role of Product Owner within a team, determining the priorities for the team. You will support the departments and teams in their decision-making by presenting the different (functional and solution) design alternatives and their impact in a clear way.
You will be actively involved in the understanding of regulatory requirements, analysis and simplifying of requirements for swift and agile development. As an expert you deliver the necessary knowledge and skills to make standard and best products/services for your stakeholders.
- Read and understand regulatory requirements (major activity)
- Requirement gathering and elicitation (major Activity)
- Stakeholder management (Discuss with Policy and Procedure, Group Finance) (major Activity)
- Execute acceptance testing
- Develop / maintain documentation to clarify the working of functionality for different stakeholders
- Convert regulatory requirement to Technology requirement . Translate (solution) designs into IT solutions
- Second line support, Bridge with Tech and BAU team. You are able to convincingly put forward your proposals and are a real team player in reaching broad agreement on the road to follow. In this way, you can contribute to delivering standardised, uniform and fully adapted solutions to complex Finance issues and processes. You will analyse complex Finance business issues that go beyond squad and/or tribe boundaries, with a view to designing complete solutions for the requested change. Your focus is on process design and the translation to IT. Ensuring that all requirements of all relevant stakeholders are acknowledged in the analyses and the different solution designs.
- You work together with (IT) architects and specialists to come up with a suitable IT solution. In doing so, you conduct a number of coherent analyses:
- Requirements analysis: You elicit sets of coherent requirements. You make sure that the requirements are complete, consistent, of good quality, that they are translated correctly in the design, and that they are maintained and, if necessary, adjusted if changes occur. You support the product owners and the squads in managing the backlog by translating and prioritising the epics into features and, together with the squad, into user stories.
- Process analysis: you analyse the current situation, the problems that occur and the underlying causes. Based on this analysis, you provide clear process designs.
- Information analysis: you analyse the necessary input, output, and adjustment of data in the client processes. You analyse the information need. You investigate the quality of the captured data and come up with solutions to improve quality.
- Risk analysis: you are able to translate the policy and regulation of ORM, Compliance and Legal into design solutions.