Business Analyst - Cat Modelling
Our client, a leading Lloyd's Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Business analyst to join them on a contract basis (6 months with view to extend). The selected individual will be working on a catastrophe modelling project, alongside actuarial and underwriting functions.
- Work with the business to identify requirements
- Work with the business and compliance teams to plan and execute analytic dashboards across the business.
- Work closely with relevant Heads of Departments to ensure that appropriate solutions are put in place
- Delivering on urgent MI requirements
- Transitioning functions to relevant strategic analytic tools
- Managing the data sourcing and model requirements
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- A proven track record in the end to end delivery of actuarial/underwriting focused projects within an insurance organisation (preferably London Market)
- Catastrophe Modelling or Exposure Management experience
- Experience in delivering using the Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the end to end business analysis activity from design through to implementation
- Strong understanding of Data and MI delivery
This role is offered on a 6-month basis; however it sits on a programme that is due to run for the next 12 months so the likelihood for extension is strong. It will be based in The City of London at a rate of circa £550-600 a day. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.