I'm currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join my client, an Investment Manager based in London. This is a permanent position for someone with BA experience of 3+ years experience who has worked on acceptance testing of systems and collating user requirements.
The role focuses on the range of systems involved in the production of Economic Capital and Solvency II metrics.
Key Job Functions:
- Update and review user guides
- Collating requirements for change from end users through interactions in workshops and individual communication
- Assisting and sometimes leading the production of requirements documents
- Will review vendor/IT design documents, thus requiring in depth knowledge of the system.
- Ability to solve logical problems and explain solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Solvency II is a distinct advantage