As Business Analyst, the emphasis is on understanding and analysing business needs. The Business Analyst defines the scope of the project and / or change request together with the project sponsor (s), business coordinator (s) and / or power user (s).
The collection, explication, consolidation and transfer of the business needs to the IT Team, with the aim to design efficient business and operational applications to support the core organisational functions and business processes. In addition, he / she must oversee the quality of these processes, as well as the consistency and connection of these processes throughout the organisation.
From process-based thinking to making process adjustments to business requirements, information and business specificities.
Taking care of the testing and documentation of the developed solutions, by means of writing test scenarios, ensuring the execution of the tests and logging of the test results as well as the guidance of the user acceptance tests.
- Understand the "business" by building a thorough knowledge of the business processes and needs of the organisation and by keeping business and system knowledge up to date and using it to the maximum.
- Managing the Business / IT relations and communication.
- Collecting, analysing, refining, documenting and maintaining business needs ("business requirements").
- Describing solutions.
- Enable implementation of change.
- Testing and documenting the solution / developed software.
- Support the creation of business (architectural) direction and roadmap
- Master training
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of insurance and insurance processes
- Process thinker with experience in the field of processes and process improvements
- Knowledge of modelling techniques for structuring and analysing processes, information and business specifications
- Familiar with best practices and tools on business requirements gathering and business solutions architecture
- Familiar with a structured approach to the preparation of business requirements and acceptance testing (test cases) based on the V-model or other effective models
- Communicative strong and convincing, diplomacy, listening skills
- Autonomous & transversal work
- Result and customer focus
- NL, FR and EN, both orally and in writing
- Very experienced with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Adonis or an analogue BPM tool.
A competitive salary, lunch vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance and insurance against occupational disability are part of your salary package. You can also count on various training options, additional holidays and flexible work arrangements. We are located in the heart of Brussels and are easily accessible by public transport