Currently recruiting for an experienced Microsoft BI Developer on behalf of a data management and analytics IT consulting business in Manchester City Centre They are looking to resource a project to deliver a solution for a major Lloyd's of London insurance client they have been working with the client for over six years.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Microsoft BI Developer to work on multiple areas of delivery to: develop and optimise the solution; support Finance process change and optimisation; and provide support and guidance to users - informing them of best practice to deal with analysis and query issues.
Microsoft BI Developer Requirements:
- SQL Server 2012+ development
- Performance tuning experience (SQL, SSAS and SSIS)
- Experience with development of front end tools (SSRS, Power BI, PerformancePoint)
- NET (desirable)
- C# web development (desirable)
- Understanding of core accounting principles (desirable)
It is a 6 month contract role with a view to extend and a very competitive day rate.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply ASAP as they will be reviewing a shortlist this week with a view to interview.