Joining a successful financial service business based on the outskirts of Manchester city centre, you will join a large technology team who are out-going, social and have a great team ethos.
As one of the BI Developers in the team, you will develop solutions used to report on and drive business decisions in various departments. Interacting with key stakeholders at all levels of business the role has a strong customer focus. You will work collaboratively with internal customers to provide solutions that are accurate and have integrity and value to the business.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Identifying and refining data and reporting requirements from key stakeholders.
- Production of analytics and insights
- Develop Reporting
- Validating scripts provided by other developers.
- Visualising and reporting data findings creatively in a variety of formats.
- Thinking strategically about uses of data and how data use interacts with data design.
- Performing data studies and data discovery around new data sources or new uses for existing data sources.
- Data extraction from multiple sources for reporting purposes.
You will be using
- Microsoft BI Stack
- SQL server 2014/2017
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Services (TFS)
- MS Power BI
- Experience in analysis and development with a BI environment
- Experience in T-SQL and Power BI
- Experience of SSRS and SSIS
- Experience of data warehouse development/ETL
- Knowledge of Kimball methodology