Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a Global Financial Services group in Zurich in their search for an experienced Banking & Financial Law Attorney.
My client is an exceptional Financial Services business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs. They run their Swiss legal function from Zurich and are seeking a Manager to join their Banking & Finance Legal team.
- You work on complex legal issues and advise Swiss and international clients in the financial sector on the strategic direction of Financial Market Law - Banking
- You are responsible for the legal support of Financial Market Law
- Presentable and comfortable in front of internal and external clients discussing sensitive/difficult topics
- You are involved in regulatory licensing procedures for banks and securities dealers before FINMA
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, guidelines and directives, and conducting compliance training
- You help to expand the team and take on a role model function towards younger team members
Required Key Skills:
- Completed law degree (lic. Iur.) And additional training as a lawyer
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- You are ambitious, able to work under pressure, enthusiastic about performance and enjoy legal and regulatory issues in financial market law
- You are a team player, persistent, innovative and enjoy professional challenges
- Strong background relating to Financial Crime topics within Wealth Management
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
- Fluency English and German with additional languages such as Italian and French an advantage
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.