One of our banking clients who are in the middle of a transition into an agile way of working, are recruiting for multiple Tech Risk professionals.
You are responsible to provide advice and guidance on digital transformation risk assessment to achieve a balance between innovation and managing digital risks.
- Review policies and procedural manuals relating to tech risk and cyber security;
- Managing tech risk assessment tasks (VA, vulnerability assessments and risk assessments);
- Provide advisory on tech risk and cyber security matters for Singapore and APAC;
- Manage internal/external audit processes conform standards of MAS TRM guideline;
- To follow up on issues raised by auditors/ regulator.
- Degree in IT or equivalent with 4-6 years of relevant experiences;
- Good exposure in Tech risk, IT Risk and cyber security;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the FI-industry (peferrably banks)
- MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines (MAS TRM);
- Good team player with strong communication, interpersonal skills;
- Analytic, problem solving and good in multi-tasking;
- Knowledge of risk and control framework, IT audit and compliance, and professional security certifications is a plus