A fantastic position working for a large property and casualty insurance business in the heart of Manhattan. This position will be a key finance representative within the business unit and be a key partner to senior executives of the Actuarial and Underwriting function.
Reporting to the CFO / Head of Insurance FP&A, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include but not limited to:
- Quarterly operating review, budget, and forecast processes,
- Prepare presentations for senior management, including the CEO and CFO,
- Analysis of business unit & category performance,
- Segment financial performance analysis,
- Trade spend analysis,
- Develop and lead the budgeting and forecasting process,
- Support business leaders in reviewing and analysing financial results,
- Provide meaningful in-depth commentary to clearly summarise financial results,
- Identify trends and provide insight to key stakeholders and senior management to support strategic decision-making processes,
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance,
- Management of a small team and talent acquisition.
With experience working in a fast paced global insurance business, you will be an expert at providing financial insight to drive revenue growth. You will have the confidence and intellectual rigour to challenge a wide range of senior financial and non-financial stakeholders and have genuine board room presence.
In addition, you will be a natural business partner with;
- 7+ years of experience within the Property and Casualty insurance industry.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or Maths.
- Strong insurance financial modelling experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to Interact and communicate effectively with the Senior Leadership team.
- Willingness to be hands on yet promote strategic thinking.
- Experience with Oracle, Workday or similar considered highly favourable.
If you possess the above skills and would like to discuss in further detail then please contact Christopher Dodds at Oliver James Associates or alternatively apply using the prompts provided.