I am currently working with an International General Insurance client, who are looking to source two Assistant Accountants as part of their growth and transformation project. This role will be an initial 12 month contract, with a view of moving into a permanent role.
- Assist in the monthly posting and reconciliation of journal entries from key front end systems.
- Responsibility for specific quarterly balance sheet reconciliation and follow up.
- Assist in the input and reconciliation of key US GAAP accounting entries and on a quarterly basis assisting generally with the more onerous quarter end deliverables.
- Review data integrity of key business applications and ensure agreement to underlying financial records.
- Some knowledge of general insurance and its underlying principles would be beneficial, not essential
- Started an accountancy qualification, such as, ACCA or CIMA and looking to continue with it.
- University degree having achieved a minimum of 2:1 qualification
- Experience of working in a finance team and application of accounting fundamentals.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.