This well regarded insurance business is seeking a Compliance Officer to focus on AML/CFT due to expansion of the team.
This well regarded insurance business is seeking a Compliance Officer to focus on AML/CFT due to expansion of the team. You will gain broad exposure while still enjoying a great work life balance in a friendly team.
You will be heavily involved in developing and implementing AML/CFT processes and risk management process controls. More specifically, around transaction surveillance and investigations, including filing suspicious transaction reporting; reviewing transaction surveillance alerts and maintaining transaction surveillance records.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in transaction surveillance and investigations within financial services
- Candidates with a background in compliance, risk or audit within financial services will also be considered
- Familiarity with AML/CFT regulations in Singapore is essential
- An AML certification would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken