My Dublin based client is looking for an Agile Project Manager to drive the continuous improvement practices in their team and take ownership of the road map going forward. This is a permanent role.
- Drive and support the adoption of new agile process tools and techniques within the team
- Support the team and respond to issues and remove impediments.
- Play a key role in facilitating realistic estimates of delivery effort to assist with team planning.
- Coordinate project meetings, communicate status, readiness, business issues, technical issues, resource requirements and their resolution across functional organisations and management.
- Facilitate and organise daily stand-up meetings, estimation and planning, retrospectives, and product demos
- Coordinate and schedule product releases and deliverable with all stakeholders ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes
- Drive continuous improvement practices within the team, e.g. reviews and retrospectives.
Skills & Qualifications:-
- 2-3 year's experience in a similar role
Experience in agile project management, working with a software development team applying agile principles, practices and theory.
- Ability to prioritise projects and deliverable
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- The company are a fast-growing company with ambitious targets - ability and desire to work in a fast-paced innovative environment