A leading Edinburgh based Insurer is seeking to recruit a Life Actuary to work as a Manager within their Pensions Pricing team.
You'll report directly to the Head of Function, to deliver trusted actuarial and commercial support on both proposition and pricing developments, including;
- Lead analysis into customer behaviour, cost, economic & capital drivers, building insight and ultimately supporting the business take action to move forward.
- Influence stakeholders on strategic and operational business decisions.
- Maintain a strong economic framework for making investment decisions, working collaboratively with stakeholders, clearly articulating outcomes and dependencies.
- Provide technical support on commercial pricing decisions, demonstrating sound commercial awareness.
- Support the timely production of financial forecasts for the businesses across a range of customer, economic and capital metrics.
- Contribute to the direction of the Pensions & Investment Finance leadership team and making Insurance Finance a great place to work.
You will be a Qualified Actuary with good commercial awareness and a proven track record of driving action from analysis.