Part qualified Actuarial Pensions Associate Consultant | Leeds or Manchester
I'm seeking to appoint an Actuarial Associate Consultant to my client's Retirement and Investment practice.
You can be based in either Manchester or Leeds, and if you have 2 to 5 years' pensions actuarial experience and would like to progress your career with a global consulting leader across investment and retirement, this is certainly an unmissable opportunity to consider this summer.
In this role, we're looking for someone to:
- Work on a portfolio of DB and DC pension arrangements with clients including several large companies and large public sector pension schemes
- Work on analysis of the actuarial assumptions
- Produce liability figures for tri-annual and PPF valuations, accounting disclosures, individual technical calculations and annual updates
- Prepare trustee training sessions
- Be an active member of a number of client teams to provide actuarial advice on DB pension funds
- Attend and contribute to client meetings
- Delegating work to more junior colleagues
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team
The successful incumbent will have:
- Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of the pensions market place
- Progress through the FIA/FFA qualification
- 2 to 5 years' relevant experience generally although there will be some flexibility
Do get in touch for further detail on this appointment and for an oversight of the current pensions actuarial and investment markets in the North market.
Meetings and interviews will take place in May and June 2019, so get in touch for further information.
Manager | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Consultancy
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173