Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pensions to Life Insurance - London
A Senior Actuarial Analyst is required for a Leading Insurer in London This is a highly coveted role for a Part or Near Qualified Pensions Actuary to make the move into Life Insurance for a leading de-risking provider. Your role will be varied and diverse and you will play a pivotal role alongside Senior members of the team ensuring your clients Pensions are protected against Risk to achieve maximum profitability.
- Provide post deal analysis for deals in Bulk Annuities Team. Providing insights into revised data and formulating reports/advice for Management teams. Mostly the work will be focused around reinsurance and longevity arrangements
- Provide Actuarial Support to Operations Team, working with non technical colleagues
- Work to tight deadlines and overreaching targets to fulfil companies business targets
- Progression toward FIA qualification
- Knowledge of DB Pensions and Pensions risk management
- Good communication skills able to explain technical information to non technical audiences
If you would like more information on this role please contact Alex George for more information.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167