Our client is a leading financial services organisation based in Gainesville or Palm Beach, Florida.
Due to month on month growth the business is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to initially start on a 6 month fixed term contract but with the view of the position going permanent.
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- High volume end-to-end Accounts Payable
- Managing supplier queries
- Timely reconciliation of supplier statements and bank statements
- Monitoring payments and expenditures
- Processing staff expenses
- Managing historical records
- Review and approve coding of invoices to ensure accuracy of accounts.
- Act as main point of customer service contact for internal stakeholders across the wider business, including resolving escalated issues promptly, with a high level of professionalism.
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices, across a range of languages and currencies, within tight deadlines.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with Ad-hoc financial tasks
- Minimum 3 years experience working as an Accounts Payable Officer
- Dynamics system exposure is an absolute non negotiable
- Intermediate - Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and works well in a team
- Previous experience working within a large finance team is highly regarded