Are you an Accounting Professional within the insurance sector looking for the next step in your career? If so my client is seeking to add an Accounting Manager to an expanding and dynamic accounting team. This is a newly created role for my premier P&C Insurance client who would bridge the gap between the SVP and the growing accounting team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the monthly corporate accounting U.S. GAAP close and consolidation process.
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements to present to senior leaders.
- Perform accounting responsibilities surrounding complex areas of the monthly close.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- CPA preferred with 5-8 years experience with public or corporate accounting experience (insurance focused a plus)
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SAP Accounting Principles.
- Experience with PeopleSoft general ledger, Essbase/Smartview, and Hyperion preferred.
- Proven ability to implement and delegate task on individual and team basis.
This position is based in Greenwich, Connecticut and currently seeking to conduct interviews ASAP.
To discuss in more detail please reach out for a confidential career discussion!