Accountant Regulatory Reporting
The role is within the Amsterdam Finance area and performs all regulatory reporting activities for my client in the Netherlands. The role will report to the Senior Manager Regulatory Reporting. The successful colleague will need to work very closely with both Group and Business Unit Finance team.
- Production of monthly regulatory reporting to DNB, Deposit Guarantee Scheme, ECB/EBA. Consolidation of data from German and Dutch business units;
- Preparation of certain regulatory reporting content, reports and data feeds, COREP, FinRep, AnaCredit, Statistics, Liquidity and Pillar 3 disclosures;
- Ensures strong controls environment in place including liaison with regulator and external audit;
- Identify and implement changes to processes to support key regulatory developments, including involvement in User Acceptance Testing;
- Responsible for enhancements of reporting quality to group and regulatory bodies;
- Performs delivery of the group reporting for robust regular and adhoc internal/external group information;
- Responsible for enhancements and implementation of Financial Control due to group guidelines;
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative working relationships with a wide number of management, finance and risk colleagues.
Key knowledge and skills:
- Business degree with focus on e.g. accounting, audit, risk, and group accounting;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience of regulatory reporting within banking sector;
- Good experience in CRR, CRDIV;
- Very Good analytical and conceptual skills;
- Very good skills in Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Ideally skills and experience using regulatory reporting software;
- Proactive, enthusiastic & motivated team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, German and English.