Account Director (FM / M&E Services) - Newcastle City Centre
This is a key role to provide market leading strategic account management and customer experience to a core M&E Service Account for a market leading Facilities management business. Based on site with their Newcastle based client, the offices are based a 10 minute walk from the train station.
As the Account Director, you will create, engage and lead high performing teams in growing the business whilst ensuring a safe, compliant, profitable and effective service delivery through operational excellence.
You will have significant management, leadership and commercial experience at senior level in a large, complex, multi-stakeholder organisation. You will also be able to demonstrate passion and energy within your role to motivate teams an maintain as well as develop the client relationship.
- Experience of working in a similar role with a portfolio in excess of £10m per annum
- Significant management, leadership and commercial experience at senior level in a large, complex, multi-stakeholder organisations
- Demonstrable evidence of developing and sustaining a customer focused culture.
- Proven track record of successful financial and commercial management
- Considerable experience in leading and motivating high performance teams
- Experience in managing contracts to achieve high quality services and outcomes
- Able to understand contract obligations and corporate governance in detail, conveying the appropriate aspects to team members
- Able to recognise the development needs of self and others and utilise this to achieve the best outcome.
- Experience managing an M&E, Hard FM account
- Exceptional all-round communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate to the benefit of all parties.
- Skilled at building, motivating and leading team performance to achieve desired outcomes
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft Office or similar applications.
- Strong commercial acumen at operational level with the ability to create and deliver successful financial plans - essential.
- Ability to handle and prioritise challenging workloads and delegate effectively - essential.